FREE Authentic School Leadership Workshop
with Viv Grant
Learning to Become Your Authentic Best Self
Following the great success of our “Coaching for the Soul” workshops, we have now decided to run a different kind of workshop to further support the well-being and leadership vitality of our schools’ leaders.
This interactive workshop is designed to offer a chance for School Leaders to connect, share experiences of School Leadership, explore what matters most in good leadership & identify ways of leading which allow them to do so with greater authenticity.
The session will also offer school leaders the space and time to reflect on what it means to be a School Leader today, the impact and the challenges as we seek to identify new ways forward to support school leaders to become their best selves and maintain their ability to lead and inspire.
Date: Tuesday 13th June
Time: 9.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: St Marylebone Girls School, Marylebone, London
Headteacher Nuture Meals
Moving School Leaders beyond the professional and into the wider territory of personal values, motivations and sense of vocation in a collegial setting.
Integrity Coaching will be hosting a series of Headteacher Nurture Meals, that will take place once a term. The Meals will aim to help Head teachers to move beyond the professional and into the wider territory of personal values, motivations and sense of vocation.
Through deep questioning and reflection, the meals aim to help Head Teachers to integrate exactly who they are into what they do.
The meals will also give Heads an opportunity to share their rich experience and resource with like-minded Head teachers in a supportive, relaxed and collaborative environment. We will use all of the time we have to discuss questions, prepared material and experiences to generate a collective thoughtful approach to leading in education.
Each session will be facilitated and a broad structure will be offered.
Whose it for?
– Those looking to further their personal and professional development
– Those wanting to build supportive networks with colleagues outside of traditional school networks
When: Once a term, The next meal will take place on
Autumn Term – September 14th 2017
Where: Private dining room @ The Prince Regent, 71 Marylebone High Street, London, W1U 5JN
In the cosy private dining area of this Central London Location, you can:
– Enjoy good food (and perhaps share a few bottles of wine)
– Relax with like-minded colleagues
– Engage in stimulating conversation
You will come away from the seminars with:
– A clearer sense of perspective and how to respond in a way that is aligned with your deepest values to the changing educational landscape
– The knowledge that you are not alone and that there are colleagues with whom you can also reclaim and establish educational wisdom
– Greater confidence in your ability to lead your school in alignment with your core vision and values
Integrity Coaching Professional Development Retreats
Re-energise, reconnect with your values and focus on your strategy for securing outstanding results for you and your school ahead of the new School year.
These retreats offer a fantastic opportunity for head teachers and school leaders to grow and reconnect with their original vision, passion and purpose.
These relaxing getaways involve journaling, discussion and walking and a series of structured discussions. The two day programmes are designed to help you:
– Develop relationships with, share support & best practice with like-minded school leaders
– Deepen your connection with your original vision, passion and purpose
– Reflect on your experiences & how these can be used for growth
– Re-charge your batteries and re-fuel your passion
6 and 7 July: Suffolk
21 and 22 Sept: Suffolk
28 and 29 Sept: Bristol [venue tbc]
Places are extremely limited and due to popular demand, places for the 2017 retreats will go fast – so book now to avoid disappointment.
4 Day Coaching Programme to Maximise Staff Performance
Equipping school leaders with the knowledge, skills and confidence to apply a range of coaching skills to help improve the performance of those they lead and manage
Approved by the Institute of Leadership and Management, our 4 Day Coaching Programme aims to provide senior school leaders with the knowledge, skills and confidence to utilise coaching as part of their normal work role.
Its aim is to provide a solid foundation for those school leaders who want to fully understand how to create a coaching culture in their school.
Our four-day coaching programme that will equip you with the skills for:
– Managing difficult conversations
– Understanding how to get the best out of individuals with challenging behaviours
– Understanding yourself better and knowing how to draw upon your strengths to get the best out of others
– Facilitating better teamwork and minimising team conflict
– Developing your relationship management skills by helping you understand how to identify and respond to different personality types
Where: The St Marylebone Girls School, Westminster
Days 1 & 2: Weds 17 Jan and Thurs 18 Jan 2018
Day 3: Thurs 22 March 2018
Day 4: Thurs 24 May 2018
Once you have completed the programme, you will come away with:
– A solid understanding of coaching and how it can be used to strengthen your ability to lead and manage others
– The coaching skills required for managing a range of personality types
– The confidence to use your coaching skills to support school improvement initiatives