Advisory Board Members Application Form
We are currently recruiting Advisory Board Members for Integrity Coaching. If you are a dynamic professional with a background in business, finance, education, entrepreneurship or academia and are passionate about impacting the education of future generations, we would love to hear from you.
About Integrity Coaching
Integrity Coaching is one of the leading providers of Coaching and Leadership Development services in the UK Education Sector. Our services are designed to inspire, nurture, and support the nation’s School Leaders, and we are committed to advancing racial equality in schools and helping leaders develop ethical, sustainable, and humanitarian approaches for school improvement.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for values-led, strategically minded, dynamic professionals with expertise in any of the following areas:
- Marketing & social media
- Finance and Accounting
- Education policy
- Contracting, Tenders and bid writing
- Entrepreneurship, SMEs, Business growth and development
- Building Strategic Alliances, Partnerships and Networks
- Three to four, 2-hour Advisory Board meetings annually. The meetings will take place on Zoom.
- One strategy away day (approx. timings 10.00 am – 4.30 pm) in London each year. We anticipate that this will take place annually in September.
This is a voluntary, unpaid appointment, although reasonable travel expenses will be paid.
The deadline for applications is Weds 31st, May
Interviews will take place at mutually convenient times on either Weds, 28th June or Thursday, 29th June.
Please upload a CV and a cover letter explaining why you’d like to support us in our mission.