Job Title: Associate Coach
Location: United Kingdom
Integrity Coaching is London’s leading provider of executive coaching services for Headteachers and senior school leaders.
Our vision is for an education system where there is full racial equality, social justice and well-being for all.
We champion person-centred solutions to empower school leaders to become active agents for race equality and social justice.
Through personalised coaching services we help school leaders to deliver on their promise for our children and for future generations.
Does this resonate with you? If it does, then you just might be the right person to join our Associate coaching team.
What are we looking for?
We are expanding our team of Associates and are looking for experienced and qualified coaches who have:
– A strong interest in human and organisational behaviour
– Experience of coaching senior leaders in schools and/or in other settings
– A commitment to their on-going personal and professional development
– Undertaken race equality training
– Experience of working in the field of race equality and delivering race equality workshops
Successful applicants will:
– Provide 1:1 coaching for senior school leaders (face-to-face and online)
– Facilitate reflective enquiry/group coaching sessions for small groups of school leaders (face-to-face and online)
– Deliver race equality workshops for small groups of senior leaders (face-to-face and online)
– Apply, interpret and share psychometric diagnostics with clients
Skills and Qualifications
– Coaching qualification and evidence of active on-going coaching supervision
– High levels of Emotional Intelligence coupled with an ability to challenge, work sensitively and maintain professional boundaries
– Deeply honed active listening and questioning skills
– Flexible and an ability to be respond quickly to changed needs/agendas within facilitated group coaching sessions
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build trust with a range of personality and leadership styles
– Strong psychometric diagnostic skills and an ability to interpret and engage clients with their own diagnostic test results
– Track record of working as part of an Associate team, as well as independently
– 3+ years’ experience as an executive coach working with senior leaders in schools or other settings