Back in January 2020, I was very fortunate to be given the chance to be the keynote speaker at the Irish Primary Principals’ Network’s 2020 annual conference.
To follow-up this talk, I explored a bit deeper into the contents of my talk with Seán Delaney from Inside Education and discussed a number of important topics, such as:
– The importance of school leaders recognising inner, subconscious narratives and how to identify the narratives that no longer serve them
– How underlying thoughts and experiences can affect a leader’s ability to have difficult conversations
– Why school improvement and human growth and development go hand in hand
– What coaching involves, what you need to be an effective coach and how coaching differs from other forms of support
– How Coaching supports school leaders in their daily leadership life
If this podcast resonates with your experience of school leadership and you’d like to explore some of the topics of the call and get a better understanding of how you can best support yourself going forward, I’m now offering free “Coaching for the Soul” calls to provide you a space to do just that.
These calls offer a safe space where you can…
– Talk openly and honestly about the challenges you’re facing
– Receive support and encouragement in your current situation
– Reflect on recent events and the impact they are having on you as a leader and as a person
– Gain clarity around your thoughts and plan a way forward
Availability is very limited – so if you are determined to take charge of your own well-being, book today to avoid disappointment.