“Staying Connected” Leadership Support Programme
A personalised Headteacher development programme to support school leaders during the COVID-19 Crisis
Commences in June 2020
Book your Place below…
If the ticket page doesn’t show, please click here.
The purpose of this programme is to provide Heads with safe online spaces to allow leaders to explore key aspects of their leadership in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Consisting of four Group Coaching Circles, four ZOOM Masterclass Discussions, and confidential support community, the programme will provide Headteachers with an opportunity to:
– Explore personal and professional thresholds encountered through forced changes to the way we live and work
– Understand the part emotions play in facing cross-roads in our lives
– Envision what the ‘new order’ might look like for schools and school leaders
– Learn how to live more comfortably with ambiguity and uncertainty
– Finding ways to articulate meaning and purpose in times of change and transition