Professional Coaching Masterclasses
Develop and hone your Coaching Skills at our Professional Coaching Masterclasses for School Leaders
Next Masterclass – Wednesday 10 June 2020
Online via ZOOM
Our Coaching Masterclasses are designed for school leaders who are looking to develop, hone or brush-up on their coaching skills.
The sessions are both interactive and reflective. They will enable leaders to advance their coaching style and identify new techniques, tools and strategies to help them take the next step on their coaching journey.
Above all, the Coaching Masterclasses aim to provide a space for school leaders to share coaching best practice, experience and expertise, so that they can develop and embed an effective coaching culture in their schools.
You are welcome to attend, no matter where you are on your coaching journey. Whether you are already using coaching in your school or you are looking for the best place to start, these sessions are for you.
What are the Aims?
These coaching masterclasses provide School Leaders with a space to:
– Share coaching insights from their own school and develop bespoke strategies for themselves
– Discuss and find solutions to issues that are impacting on their everyday life as leaders and coaches
– Receive feedback on the development of their coaching skills and how to strengthen them
– Increase their knowledge of coaching disciplines and how to integrate into their everyday practice
– Build networks with like-minded colleagues to develop and share best practice
What are the Benefits?
They also provide School Leaders with opportunity to benefit from:
– Access to expert knowledge and guidance to improve the way coaching is used in their school
– A supportive space for development where they can be confidentially supported via peer to peer coaching.
– A mechanism for sustaining their progress and development as a coach
Date – Wednesday 10th June 2020
Time – 9:00am – 11:30am
Non-Clients – £239.00 per class (excl. vat)
Integrity Coaching Client/Past Clients – £179.00 (excl. vat)
Next Session Outline
Wednesday 10 June 2020 – Supporting Staff Development with Coaching
The focus for the 2nd session will focus on Supporting staff development with coaching.
With a selection of tools, activities and reflective exercises, the session in February will aim to help school leaders develop and refine their coaching skills and techniques, and strengthen their knowledge of the GROW model.
The day will particularly look to explore how they can employ coaching in their school context, to better manage their staff and support them towards desired actions and outcomes.
It will equip school leaders with the skills they need to develop their team and help their staff build a deeper understanding of themselves, their strengths and areas for development.
Above all, the masterclass will help you to:
– Build a greater understanding of coaching learning tools that can support staff management
– Discuss what has gone well (and what hasn’t) as you’ve sought to implement and embed coaching in your school
– Revisit coaching tools and strategies that you’ve learnt and employed so far
– Learn new coaching techniques that can help you better understand your team
– Reflect on your coaching style and receive feedback on areas for improvement
When – Wednesday 10 June 2020
Time – 9:00 am – 11:30am
“Really enjoyed the day! It was great to have an open space and climate to practice coaching. I feel re-energised and enthusiastic about taking this learning back to my school”Lorraine Martin