Professional Coaching Masterclasses
Develop and hone your Coaching Skills at our Professional Coaching Masterclasses for School Leaders
Next Masterclass – Thursday 9th July 2020
Online via ZOOM
Next Session Outline
Thursday 9 July 2020 – Coaching in Challenging Times
Amidst the sweeping and unprecedented events of the last few months, almost every Headteacher and senior leader has faced a range of new challenges as they seek to manage staff and support them through these difficult months.
Most leaders have had to establish new and unfamiliar ways of leading their teams, such as leading virtual teams and more recently, working in “bubbles”.
As well as managing a large amount of change and the establishment of new processes, structures, systems and protocols, leaders have also had to respond to a range of complex and emotional responses from staff and support them over this time. Amidst times of change and upheaval such as these, effective communication and coaching skills can be absolutely vital.
That’s why our next Coaching Masterclass will focus on the theme of “Coaching in Challenging Times.”
As part of this, the masterclass will look into how school leaders can:
– Better understand and respond to the emotions, communication styles and non-verbal communication of staff
– Effectively utilise coaching to provide effective care and support to their wider school team
– Create safe and nurturing spaces for communication in their school community
– Use the GROW model and other coaching tools and strategies to continue staff development and progress, across a range of contexts
– Establish effective learning triads with the help of key coaching skills
As always, this session will provide an interactive space for those who attend to practise their coaching skills in pairs and a chance to receive feedback on areas for improvement.
It will also give you a chance to reflect on your coaching style, lessons learned and share advice for best practice in employing coaching in a school setting.
For those new to the sessions, you will get the chance to learn new strategies, tools and skills to begin to embed coaching into your school practices.
What are our Masterclasses?
Our Coaching Masterclasses are designed for school leaders who are looking to develop, hone or brush-up on their coaching skills.
The sessions are both interactive and reflective. They will enable leaders to advance their coaching style and identify new techniques, tools and strategies to help them take the next step on their coaching journey.
Above all, the Coaching Masterclasses aim to provide a space for school leaders to share coaching best practice, experience and expertise, so that they can develop and embed an effective coaching culture in their schools.
You are welcome to attend, no matter where you are on your coaching journey. Whether you are already using coaching in your school or you are looking for the best place to start, these sessions are for you.
What are the Aims?
These coaching masterclasses provide School Leaders with a space to:
– Share coaching insights from their own school and develop bespoke strategies for themselves
– Discuss and find solutions to issues that are impacting on their everyday life as leaders and coaches
– Receive feedback on the development of their coaching skills and how to strengthen them
– Increase their knowledge of coaching disciplines and how to integrate into their everyday practice
– Build networks with like-minded colleagues to develop and share best practice
What are the Benefits?
They also provide School Leaders with opportunity to benefit from:
– Access to expert knowledge and guidance to improve the way coaching is used in their school
– A supportive space for development where they can be confidentially supported via peer to peer coaching.
– A mechanism for sustaining their progress and development as a coach
Next Session Date
Date – Thursday 9th July 2020
Time – 9:00am – 12:00pm
Non-Clients – £199.00 per class (excl. vat)
Integrity Coaching Client/Past Clients – £149.00 (excl. vat)
“Really enjoyed the day! It was great to have an open space and climate to practice coaching. I feel re-energised and enthusiastic about taking this learning back to my school”Lorraine Martin