Coaching for School Leadership Teams
We support School Leadership Teams with coaching designed to help them lead effectively and overcome the challenges of their roles.
Every senior leadership team (SLT) has the desire to work effectively for the benefit of every staff member and child in their school.
However, as many SLT team members will testify, working together for the success of everyone is not always a goal that is easily achieved. Inevitably challenges arise, such as:
1. Disagreement on how goals can be achieved
2. Personality and work style conflict
3. Poor levels of communication
4. Confusion over roles and responsibilities
5. Blurred lines of accountability
6. Lack of understanding about effective team processes
When Senior Leadership Teams experience any of the above challenges, leading as a collective becomes burdensome and impacts performance.
If your team is struggling with these challenges, then Coaching for Senior Leadership Teams could be right for your school…
Do you want an SLT that is…
What can you Expect?
We provide coaching support designed to help your SLT…
– Establish a process for holding meetings where all team members feel safe, valued, listened to and understood.
– Facilitate an open, constructive and supportive dialogue
– Become more resilient, collaborative and solution-focused.
– Understand why conflicts arise and how to positively address issues when they do.
– Build coherence around strategy, systems and policy implementation.
– Develop their resilience and ability to work collaboratively through the ups and downs of school life.
All our work with schools is bespoke. We do not adopt a ‘one size fits all’ approach. We understand that every school is unique, and that context, circumstance and challenge will be different for every SLT.
However, there are three core values around which our approach is built:
By its very nature, coaching supports innovation, creativity and the creation of cultures, that are closely linked to a school’s vision.
We work with SLT’s to develop powerful learning, supported by key relationships to help release creative energy for positive change.
Central to our work is the commitment to support teachers and school leaders to keep their hope and love for the profession alive.
When we embark on any work with an SLT we begin by helping SLT’s to reconnect with what matters most, their purpose, their hope and their vision.
Coaching can only be successful when it is collaborative. Our coaching brings together the knowledge and expertise of our schools and ourselves as coaches.
It’s also why our sessions and learning intentions are always agreed together. This ensures they fit closely with a school’s desired outcomes.
Find out if our Coaching support is right for your School…
If you’d like to find out more (e.g. costs, timescales, availability) or learn how our coaching offer can support your school, follow the link below…
Case Study – Arnhem Wharf Primary School
As a school that is expanding senior managers at Arnhem Wharf had to develop and implement a strategy for addressing the challenges that accompany expansion. Key aspects of the plan were linked very closely to increasing the leadership capacity of adults at:
– Senior Management level
– Middle Management level
– Support staff level
Click below to learn more about how Integrity Coaching helped to increase leadership capacity and improve performance in a large inner city primary school.