Recently, I was delighted to be invited to a Q&A session by the Key for School Leaders.
As part of this, school leaders from the Primary School Leaders Facebook group got the opportunity to ask some questions about school leadership and leadership development.
There were a number of really great questions submitted by the group, and whilst I wasn’t able to address all of them – we were able to answer questions around several key topics such as:
– How can new Headteachers ensure that their first term in the role is successful
– How can Headteachers nurture strong working relationships with their Deputy Heads
– How can school leaders reduce the workload of their team without putting more on their own plates
– With falling budgets and redundancies looming, how can school leaders keep staff morale high
Hopefully this podcast was useful in addressing some questions for you.
If you’d like to explore any of the topics of the Q&A further or would like to discuss the challenges you’re currently facing, I’m now offering free “Coaching for the Soul” calls to provide you a space to do just that.
These calls offer a safe space where you can…
– Talk openly and honestly about the challenges you’re facing
– Receive support and encouragement in your current situation
– Reflect on recent events and the impact they are having on you as a leader and as a person
– Gain clarity around your thoughts and plan a way forward
Availability is very limited – so if you are determined to take charge of your own well-being, book today to avoid disappointment.