Vacancy – Sales & Client Relations Co-ordinator
We’re Recruiting! All the information about the available role of Sales and Client Relations Co-ordinator and the application process can be found below…
We are now accepting applications for this role of Sales & Client Relations Co-ordinator.
Job Title: Client Relations Co-ordinator (4 Days a Week)
Location: Remote – United Kingdom
Working Hours (During Term Time): Monday – Thursday, 10:00am – 5.30pm
Working Hours (During School Holidays) – Monday – Wednesday 10:00am – 5:30pm
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 (dependent on experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our small but lively team, in a newly created part-time Sales and Client Relationship Co-ordinator role, responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s sales, client care and retention processes.
This role is currently available as a part-time role (on the basis of a 4-day week), although we are happy to consider a range of flexible working arrangements that would suit the successful applicant’s needs. For the foreseeable future, the appointed individual will work remotely.
This is a perfect role if you are person-focused and have a friendly, outgoing, disposition, with an ability to communicate well and build good, long-lasting professional relationships with others.
We are looking for a self-directed individual that is values driven and passionate about making a difference in the world of education, and thrives off working as part of a team towards agreed goals.
Ideally, you will also have an eye for detail and enjoy developing and improving systems and processes and taking ownership of new projects and responsibilities.
The closing date for all applications is 5:00pm on Friday 2nd July 2021.
Interviews will take place on the w/c 26th July.
What are we looking for?
As our Sales and Client Relationship Co-ordinator, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
– Assisting with the development and implementation of comprehensive sales strategies, practices and processes, and supporting with the management of all company sales activities
– Identifying and nurturing prospects and leads via email, social media, telephone and other channels from first contact to client
– Acting as a key contact for prospect, client and delegate enquiries
– Updating and refining the company’s CRM system in order to support effective lead management and client communication
– Ensuring outstanding client care with initiatives and strategies to support outstanding customer experience and retention across our programmes
– Assisting with the development and management of our new “Alumni Community”
On top of this, you’ll also be responsible for:
– Preparing packages, quotations and proposals based on client or prospect requirements
– Identifying opportunities to cross-sell IC services to leads and existing clients
– Locating other business or funding opportunities for the company, such as grants, tenders and upcoming projects
– Collecting and analysing survey responses, client and delegate evaluations to inform product development, business development strategy and provide marketing content
Skills and Qualifications
The following qualities would be desirable in a successful candidate:
– Good qualifications in English and Maths
– 2+ years’ experience in a sales or business development role
– Strong understanding of sales and marketing principles and processes
– A proven track record of identifying, developing and expanding sustainable, valuable relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
– Able to build strong working relationships with clients to provide excellent customer experience and support client retention
– Able to listen and identify needs and pain points to instinctively formulate and recommend solutions
– Previous experience and knowledge of using and managing CRM systems
– Highly computer literate and proficient in a range of digital software
– Skilled at analysing data to identify insights, areas for development and detect inconsistencies
– Self-starter attitude with the ability to work well independently and self-manage workload effectively
About Integrity Coaching
Integrity Coaching is one of the leading providers of Coaching and Leadership Development Programmes in the UK Education Sector.
Founded in 2007 by Director and former Headteacher, Viv Grant, the company provides a range of services designed to inspire, nurture, and support the nation’s school leaders.
The company has been featured in the TES, Sky News, The Guardian, and the BBC. Our work has also featured in several publications; including a recent academic report published in 2020 by Leeds Beckett University on the impact of coaching in schools.
The company is values-focused and is committed to advancing race equality in schools and helping leaders develop ethical, sustainable, and humanitarian approaches for school improvement.
Our services are delivered through partnerships with schools, local authorities, unions and other education organisations across the country.
Through the provision of these services, it is our hope to not just transform the lives of our school leaders, but also the lives of their pupils and the communities they serve.
If you’d like to read more about the organisation and the story of Integrity Coaching, please use the link below…
– Remote and Flexible Working
– Bespoke CPD plan to support the meeting of professional development needs
– Annual paid holiday entitlement of 22 days (including bank holidays)
– Company supported pension scheme